1. The Registration of the students for the admission is done.
2. Children registered are called for assessment and interview with the Principal.
3. Following the admission guidelines, we assess the student with an oral and written examination.
4. Admission form is filled.
5. Students are alloted with Admission Number and House Number.
6. Parents are taken on a school tour to make them familiar with school facilities.
7. Documents Required:
(a) Attested copy of the birth certificate.
(b) Two photographs of the child, one photograph of parents & one photo of the guardian.
(c) Students and parents attested copy of Aadhar Card.
(d) Immunization card.
(e) Transfer Certificate if students are switching the school.
(f) Progress Report of the previous school.