- In consonance with NEP (National Education Policy) 2020, the school will commence admissions from Nursery to KG.
- Boys and Girls are admitted to classes Nursery, LKG and KG only.
- A certain number of students may be admitted in other classes as per the school’s policy from time to time and the availability of the seats if any.
- Admission given to any student from Class Nursery to Class IX shall be valid up to Class X only. After that, the student has to seek upgradation in the school for further studies which is offered based on their past Academic Performance.
- The norms for class-age relationship are as follows:
(Age is calculated as of 31st March of the year of admission)
No admissions are made in Class X or Class XII
The information regarding the opening of admissions was also displayed in December on our social media handles like the Facebook page and our Instagram page.
STEP 1: Registration
You may register for the Admission Process by making a payment of Rs 1000 in one of the following ways
- Cash Payment on campus
Registration amount is Non – Refundable
STEP 2: Confirmation of Admission
Once admission is offered to a candidate, it may be confirmed by filling out the admission form and depositing the admission fee with the school office by the informed time and date.
Additional documents required at the time of Admission
- Four Passport size photographs of the child and two parents.
- Attested Photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate duly issued by Registrar, Birth & Deaths.
- Photocopy of the Aadhaar Card of the child, Parents, and Local Guardian-Self attested.
- If the address is not mentioned on the Aadhaar Card, you must provide address evidence.
- Local guardian’s Id proof and two photographs.
- Original Blood Group Report.
- Record of vaccination/immunisation.
- Original Transfer Certificate and Marksheet in case the child have attended another school.
- Transfer student certificate from the School registered on epunjabschool.gov.in site (Applicable for Punjab State only).
- In case a child is suffering from any ailment, it is to be informed the office during the time of admission.
- Admission form duly completed and signed by the parents.
For any query, you may contact the following on all weekdays except Sunday:
Mrs Deepika – 99143-43496
Or, you can email us at email@example.com