08 Jun COVID-19: Guidelines on the usage of Masks
The latest information states that COVID-19 can transmit through the respiratory droplets and contact with the infected person. Any person who is in close contact with someone having respiratory symptoms such as cough or sneeze is at risk of being exposed to coronavirus.
Wearing a medical mask is one of the preventive measures that can minimize the spread of respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. Persons with suspected COVID-19 or mild symptoms such as cough or sneeze should wear a medical mask as much as possible, perform hand hygiene frequently, and maintain a distance of at least 1m from other people. There might be chances that people infected with COVID-19 could transmit the virus before symptoms develop and that is where wearing a mask properly comes in action to prevent the transmission of this virus.
The best school in Mahilpur, Doaba Public School Dohlron suggests to use the mask for protection against COVID-19. Refer to the following guidelines on the correct use of masks and mask management.
- The mask should be placed carefully, ensuring it covers the mouth and nose, and tie it appropriately in such a way that it minimizes the gap between the face and the mask.
- Make sure that you do not touch the mask while wearing it.
- While removing the mask, please do not touch the front of the mask and untie it from behind.
- After removal of the mask or whenever a used mask is touched, wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Replace your mask as soon as they become damp with a new clean, and dry mask. Also, do not re-use single-use masks.
- Dispose of the single-use masks immediately upon removal.
Doaba Public School Dohlron is the CBSE Affiliated School in Mahilpur which ensures that the people remain alert and stay informed with proper guidelines and methods during this time.